Source: Hidden Sparks Fund
Join Hidden Sparks for the 2012-13 school year of Hidden Sparks Without Walls, an online audio conference accessible from home or school. The Hidden Sparks Without Walls initiative is designed to strengthen an educator's knowledge and practice in working with diverse learners. The program offers free short-term distance classes for teachers, educators and administrators in Jewish day schools and yeshivot, to give them the tools to enhance the ways in which children learn and behave. It also enables teachers across similar or diverse disciplines to share ideas, curricula, and talk about their practice.
Among the online webinars for this school year:
- Late, Lost, but not Lazy - Zipora Schuck - October 24,2012
- Ecology of the Classroom - Kate Sussman - November 14,2012
- Temperament- Understanding Children’s Pre-set Tendencies - Dr. Rona Novick - December 19,201
- Higher Order Thinking - Karen Kruger - February 13,2013
- Internet Treasures and Tools for Literacy and Writing - Jeannie Crowley - March 13,2013
- Focus on the Shy and Anxious Child - Meryl Silver - April 17, 2013
Recordings of previous Hidden Sparks without Walls broadcasts are available on their website.