Pearlstone Center's 5th Annual Beit Midrash: Sacred Sustainable Rhythms of the Jewish Calendar
Source: Pearstone Center Beit Midrash
The Pearlstone Center will be holding its fifth annual Beit Midrash in Reisterstown, MD over the February 15 - 17, 2013 weekend. It is planned to be an inspirational Shabbaton filled with learning, celebration, and groundbreaking Jewish thought about "Sacred, Sustainable Rhythms of the Jewish Calendar." Join an intergenerational, pluralistic community of Jewish farmers, rabbis, educators, scholars and consumers from across the country.
Beit Midrash Highlights
- Understand the Jewish calendar through experiential learning and textual sources.
- Develop personal connections to the calendar's many cycles from Shmittah to ethical food production.
- Investigate Jewish environmental topics.
- Enjoy vibrant Jewish communal prayer, celebration, and rituals.
- Comprehensive Children's Programming- Interactive activities for children 12 and under provided.
Click here for more information and registration.