Source: MOFET JTEC Spanish Language Israel Leadership Seminar
MOFET JTEC will again be conducting a special leadership seminar in Israel for leaders of Jewish school boards and education committees in the Spanish speaking world. The ten day program on April 29 - May 9, 2013, will include study visits, workshops and conferences which will broaden the knowledge and experience of those working in the field thus aiding them in fulfilling the daily functions of managers in their respective schools and communities.
- Contemporary Jewish education: dilemmas and currents, educational networks
- Leadership skills social and community
- Initiatives and fundraising
- Educational models developed in Israel
- Innovative technologies in education
- Legal aspects: legal problems in schools
- Conferences and workshops
- Case study as a basis for knowledge of current theories in the fields of volunteer management and leadership teams
- Study visits to educational institutions, meetings with leaders and founders of community education projects and parents committees, focused on community activism in schools, such as democratic schools, technologies in education, education and multiculturalism.
For more information visit the Seminar web page or contact Dr. Esther Kalnisky.