Source: Jewish Education Project Teen Engagement Micro-Grants
Have great ideas to engage Jewish teens but never enough money to make it happen? The Department of Teen Engagement of the Jewish Education Project is pleased to announce the availability of micro-grants TeenEngagementMicro-GrantsAvailableNow ranging from $500 - $1000 to support new initiatives for teen engagement in the Greater New York area.
Criteria for Application
- Impact teen engagement in your community and take place by June 1, 2014.
Preference will be given to experiences that:
- Are innovative in approach, whether through setting or content.
- Experiment in uncharted territories.
- Exemplify collaboration between institutions, teens, or parents.
- Completed evaluation of experiences (short form will be provided).
- Copies of all promotional materials used.
- Photos or videos of experience.
- Submitted receipts of expenses for reimbursement.
- Click here for application.
- Deadline to submit application: November 11, 2013.
- Notification of awards will be sent by November 22, 2013.