Source: Tomorrow's Genius Blog
The following are five resources that I would highly recommend for Hebrew language instructors to check out. There are hundreds of online resources for Hebrew language, if you know of a specific resource that would be helpful to Hebrew teachers please let me know and I will post it.
- MOFET International's Online International Forum for Hebrew Teachers is probably one of the best resources that I have come across in the world of Hebrew language instruction. This forum is free of charge and you will meet Hebrew teachers from around the world who share both their expertise from the field and course content. There are group discussions, job postings, and shared content in a wide range of topics. In addition, the forum regularly sends out invites to free webinars with top notch Hebrew language instructors.
- Kaye College Hebrew Language Resource Page - Kaye did an amazing job in collecting hundreds of resources from around the web. The page itself is very easy to navigate despite the overwhelming numbers of resources. I have personally enjoyed the section titled “General Sites for All Ages”.
- Hagit Frenkel's Hebrew Site - For those of you who are teaching beginners Hebrew I highly recommend reviewing Hagit’s materials and instructional practices. The content is well organized and easy to follow.
- Dah Bear - Teaching vocabulary? Check out “DahBear” and you will find an incredible wealth of resources from Hebrew instructors who share their materials and other relevant resources.
- Kishuran - The Kishuran Hebrew Learning Materials Database, sponsored by the Professional Advancement Fund of the Israel Teachers Union, is now the most comprehensive and high quality educational database in Israel. Once you define the item/topic that you’re looking for, Kishuran will produce whatever content it has in its storage.